WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY FOODZ?
The data that we collect and store, as indicated below, comes from two different sources: (a) data made available by the User when using Foodz; and (b) data collected by Foodz using the Platform:
Data provided by the User:
This data includes all the information you enter in the site, including any data that, in any way, may identify you as a natural person, such as, but not limited to, name, email address, telephone, data for delivery of the Purchase , as well as any other information requested by Foodz from you, which allows us to identify you.
Data collected by Foodz:
This information is known as access data, and includes all information that we collect in connection with the use of the Platform, including:
- information collected through the use of the Platform. It includes, among other data of the type, your access browser, information about your screen and resolution of the computer/mobile device/tablet, Internet Protocol (IP) address, average time spent , date and city of access to Foodz, mobile device model, operating system, and connection or telephone provider, record of your Purchases and history of viewing Products.
- Information collected from the use of social media: If you access Foodz pages on social networks, including, without limitation, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, we will have access to access statistics and interaction with our pages, and may also have access to your personal information that these third parties provide to us.
- communication with Foodz. If you use the tools provided by Foodz or any other forms of communication with us, we may keep a record of these in order to help you eventually solve future problems you may have.
From time to time, we may request supplementation of your data, being sure that you will always have the option of providing them or not.
2. HOW ARE THE DATA USED?
Foodz will use the data for the following purposes:
- Platform Operation. We will use all data so that you, when accessing Foodz, can achieve the expected performance, as well as to develop and improve the services and functionalities offered, perform generic statistics to monitor Platform use, solve Software problems, verify protection from Foodz against errors, fraud or any other electronic crime. We may also access the data to provide customer service when necessary, for example, to understand the reason for any problem related to a Product, a Purchase or a delivery. Finally, we will use your data provided in the Store to enable deliveries of your Purchases.
- Communications and alerts by Foodz. We may send or contact you directly to communicate notifications, alerts and other notices related to the Platform in order to help you explore all the features of the Platform, such as suggestions for using the Platform, inclusion of features, Foodz usage reminders, among others of the type. To facilitate communication between us, we may use various means, such as telephone, telephone messages using applications, sending emails, among others.
- Development of new forms of promotion or services. We may use the data to identify Users' specific needs in order to develop new services and Products that may be offered on the Platform. Foodz may also use such data to create Platform promotion mechanisms that are suitable for each user.
3. DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Foodz will do everything possible to keep the data safe at all times, including adopting security and protection measures compatible with the nature of the data collected, used and stored. However, we do not guarantee in any way that such security measures are error-free or that they are not subject to interference from third parties (hackers, among others). By its nature, despite Foodz's best efforts, any security measures may fail and any data may become public.
We store your personal information with a high security standard on our own servers or on servers operated and controlled exclusively by Foodz, located in Brazil and/or abroad.
Foodz has an Internal Security Policy so that our employees and associates do not have access to your personal information, to guarantee greater security of your data.
4. DELETION OF USER PERSONAL DATA
Upon request for deletion of personal data sent to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Foodz will erase all your personal data so that the other data will be anonymized, that is, there will be no information left in Foodz that could indicate your identity.
In compliance with any orders from public authorities, we will keep data of certain Users for a period longer than the legal custody period. Upon court decision or request from an authorized legal body, we may still have to make data collected from Users available to an applicant.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA IN GENERAL TO THIRD PARTIES
- Judicial or Administrative Requisition. Foodz may share personal data in case of judicial or administrative request;
- With the authorization of the User. In other cases, with the need to share information, we will send you a notification requesting your approval or disapproval.
What is cookie?
Cookie is a small file added to the device or computer to provide a personalized experience when accessing Foodz.
How does Foodz collect cookies?
What types of cookies does Foodz use?
We allow the collection of two types of cookies: saved and temporary.
- A saved cookie is one that is inserted into the User's access terminal (eg computer, tablet, etc.) when accessing the Platform. This cookie serves to store information, such as personal data for accessing the Store, so that the user does not have to log in every time he enters Foodz.
- A temporary cookie is one that is used to identify a specific visit to the Foodz website. These cookies are removed from the access terminal (eg: computer, tablet, etc.) of the user as soon as he finishes using the browser and are used to store temporary information.
What are cookies used for?
- Marketing actions for remarketing: this feature allows us to reach Platform Users to remind them to register with Foodz or to easily access the Platform again.
- Understand the behavior of the Platform and for better development of these products.
Is it possible to limit the collection of cookies?
Browsers in general allow the collection of cookies to be disabled, so if the user does not change the cookie collection policies of their browser, it will be considered that they agree with the collection of cookies by the website. Unfortunately, Foodz may not work as intended if cookie collection is disabled.
If you have any reason to believe that your login and/or password to access Foodz have been stolen or are known to other people, you must immediately notify us via email email@example.com, without prejudice to immediate password and/or login change.
Last revision: 06/29/2021