Each person has bodily particularities that interfere with the diet. Energy, protein, carbohydrate and fat needs depend on several factors, such as type and duration of physical activity, routine, presence of any disease, weight, body height and metabolism speed. Therefore, it is essential that you seek a professional nutritionist so that the guidance and calculation of diet are done correctly and individually before carrying out any diet.
To gain muscle mass, it is important to consume a high protein content, such as beans, peas, lentils, chickpeas, soybeans, tofu, tempeh and seitan, in addition to being foods rich in essential amino acids. It's also critical to ensure you have a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, and seeds to get the nutrients you need for health and muscle growth. Before introducing you to the ideal menu to gain muscle mass, are we going to understand this better?
Important Micronutrients for Muscle Mass Gain
A vitamin D
It is an essential mineral involved in several metabolic functions, including protein synthesis and muscle tissue repair. One study² investigated Zinc's contribution to improving muscle function, post-exercise recovery and muscle mass gain. Therefore, ensuring adequate levels of zinc in the diet is essential to optimize results in muscle mass gain.
Important Macronutrients for Muscle Mass Gain
- Carbohydrates: Source of Energy for Intense Workouts
although the fats are often associated with weight gain, they play an important role in muscle mass gain. Fats provide energy, aid in the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, and play a role in hormone regulation. Thus, it's important to include healthy sources of fats, such as avocados, olive oil, nuts and seeds, in your diet to promote muscle mass gain and maintain metabolic health.
Anyway, let's stop stalling to give you a base menu to gain muscle mass from our nutrition team.
Meal for gaining muscle mass
1. Breakfast for muscle mass gain- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 cup calcium-fortified plant-based milk
- 1 banana with a scoop of Foodz Pro
2. Morning snack- 1 portion of oilseed mix (chestnuts, almonds, walnuts)
- 1 fruit of your choice
3. Lunch- 4 tablespoons of brown rice
- 1 bean scoop
- 1 portion grilled tofu or tempeh
- Green leaf salad, tomato, cucumber and grated carrot
If you're in a hurry, prepare a Foodz Pro of your choice with 2 scoops + 400 ml of cold water and lunch is ready!
4. Afternoon snack- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons of hummus (chickpea paste)
- 1 apple
5. Dinner- 1 serving grilled seitan or textured soy protein
- 1 serving of cooked quinoa
- Sauteed vegetables of your choice (broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini)
Or prepare your favorite Foodz Pro . You already know, right? 2 dispensers + 400 ml of ice water and your quick and nutritious dinner is ready!
6. Pre-training and post-training
- Choose fruits of your choice and prepare a smoothie with your Favorite Foodz Pro
It is important to emphasize that each individual has specific nutritional needs. Therefore, we recommend seeking professional advice from a registered dietitian to customize your eating plan to your individual needs. A nutritionist will be able to evaluate factors such as your type of physical activity, weight, height, metabolism and food preferences to develop a personalized menu.
Also, as highlighted on the menu, Foodz may be ideal for your muscle building diet. O Foodz Pro it is a complete source of nutrients, which provides all the essential micro and macro nutrients for proper nutrition. With your composition With a balanced 40g of protein, 8g of fiber and 25 vitamins and minerals, it's convenient to help you stay on track and ensure you're getting the nutrients you need to reach your muscle building goals.